Header Level Freight Charges Cannot Be Excluded from Intercompany AR Invoice
(Doc ID 1059504.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is to EXCLUDE Special charges from intercompany AR invoice(from shipping OU to selling OU).
1. Create, book, Pick Release & Invoice a Sales order for Operating Unit (OU) A with inventory shipped from inventory org belonging to Operating Unit (OU) B
2. Ensure that this sales order has HEADER LEVEL CHARGES added to it.
3. Create customer invoice and notice that a separate line for freight charges appear in the invoice for the Freight Item.
4. Now run "Create Intercompany AR Invoices"
5. Run Autoinvoice to import Intercompany AR invoices
6. Open the Intercompany AR invoice and notice that the same freight charges are also included in the Intercompany AR invoice from B to A.
The Freight charges should not be present in the intercompany invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!