GLXRJDEF: Recurring Journal Error APP-08121 Cannot Create New Summary Accounts
(Doc ID 1059680.6)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 10.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXRJDEF.FMB - Define Journal Entry/Budget Formula
You are defining a recurring journal in the General Ledger application as follows:
Responsibility = General Ledger Super User
Navigation = Journals/Define/Recurring
Form Name = Define Recurring Journal Formula (Journal Formula Line)
- Enter a Recurring Batch Name and Description.
- Enter a Journal Entry Name and Description.
- Click on the [Lines] button. This will take you to the Journal Entry Line screen.
- Enter Line, Account, Line Description and Account Desription.
- In the Formula Range section of the form, when you enter a summary account in the 'Account' field, you receive the following error:
- App-08121: you cannot create new summary accounts here please use the summary accounts form to create new summary accounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!