GLXRJDEF: Recurring Journal Error APP-08121 Cannot Create New Summary Accounts
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 10.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXRJDEF.FMB - Define Journal Entry/Budget Formula
You are defining a recurring journal in the General Ledger application as follows:
Responsibility = General Ledger Super User
Navigation = Journals/Define/Recurring
Form Name = Define Recurring Journal Formula (Journal Formula Line)
- Enter a Recurring Batch Name and Description.
- Enter a Journal Entry Name and Description.
- Click on the [Lines] button. This will take you to the Journal Entry Line screen.
- Enter Line, Account, Line Description and Account Desription.
- In the Formula Range section of the form, when you enter a summary account in the 'Account' field, you receive the following error:
- App-08121: you cannot create new summary accounts here please use the summary accounts form to create new summary accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms