Order Submission in Quoting Error: "APP-236112, APP-236113: Validation failed for the field - Contact, APP-236049: There is an error in Order Submission"
(Doc ID 1060613.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORMS User Interface
When attempting to submit order, the following error occurs.
APP-236112: Error messages from Order Management
APP-236113: Validation failed for the field - Contact
APP-236049: There is an error in Order Submission
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Oracle Receivables Manager
- Navigation: Customer
- Create a customer and account relationship.
- The contact is created through the eBusiness Center. Pull up the Organization, and navigate to Create Party/Contact.
- Enter Title, First Name, Last Name, Relationship etc.
- Select the Address from the list of values.
- Click Ok.
- Responsibility: Oracle Telesales
- Navigation: eBusiness Center
- Click on Quote tab
- Click New Quote
- Enter a Quote name and contact at the header level.
- Enter Order Type and Price List and Currency code.
- Change to addresses.
- Go to the Bill to area and clear the bill to address, customer and account.
- Pick the related customer account and a customer contact of the related customer.
- Continue entering the quote line etc.
- Approve the Quote and submit the order.
- The error message is returned. This does not happen when a contact at the Bill to level is not entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document