PRODUCT WORKBENCH (PWB) Session Becomes Invalid Even Though User Is Continuously Working
(Doc ID 1060912.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Workbench - Version: 12.1.1 - Release: 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.1:
When attempting to update the BOM using Product Workbench, the following error occurs.
Your session is no longer valid. Do you want to login ?
If you don't the Product Workbench will close and you will lose all unsaved data
Yes / No
-- What is working
The session is working for 2 minutes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- User launches Product Workbench and updates the BOM
- And an issue is faced more frequently. i.e., the PWB session becomes invalid
Popup window with following message is thrown
YOur session is no longer valid. Do you want to login ?
If you don't the Product WOrkbench will close and you will lose all unsaved data
Yes / No
If the user clicks Yes, login page opens
And if the user enters the password to relogin, the login is never successful
- User has to kill the PWB session
- Any unsaved data gets lost
1) The PWB session should not become invalid, when the user is continuously using it.
2) If the login has become invalid due to idle time, then relogin should be successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|