FAQ: Spend Classification for iProcurement
(Doc ID 1060927.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version: 12.1.2 to 12.1 - Release: to 12
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Questions and Answers
1. Does Spend Classification require a new license?
2. Where do I start the Spend Classification configuration?
3. What is the impact of the Spend Classification functionality in iProcurement?
4. What is the scope of Spend Classification in iProcurement?
5. Which step triggers the new page?
6. What does show the categories in the new page?
7. The standardization mentions the following categories - where are they defined?