JTAUMPSW Workflow Error: <USERNAME> 'Is Not a Valid Role or User Name' for iSupport User
(Doc ID 1061726.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error message may appear in the System Administrator's Worklist:
Getting an Error occurred in the following Workflow.
Item Type = JTAUMPSW
Item Key = 12345
User Key = xxxxx request for password
Error Name = WFNTF_ROLE
Error Message = 3205: '<USERNAME>' is not a valid role or user name.
Error Stack =
Wf_Notification.Send(<USERNAME or EMAIL>, JTAUMPSW, REG_APPRL_REQ, WF_ENGINE.CB)
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification_Send(JTAUMPSW, =12345, 191111, JTAUMPSW:REG_APPRL_REQ)
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification(JTAUMPSW, 12345, 191111, RUN)
Sent 10-OCT-10 10:10:22
Steps To Reproduce:
(R) iSupport Administrator
1. Create a new user in iSupport.
2. Log in as System Administrator.
3. Go to the Workflow Administrator responsibility.
4. Launch the JTAUMPSW workflow.
5. Set the requestor_user_name, password attributes.
6. Set the approval_required attribute to T.
8. Look at the Workflow in the Status Monitor, to check the Workflow error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.