JTAUMPSW Workflow Error: XXXXX 'Is Not a Valid Role or User Name' for iSupport User
(Doc ID 1061726.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 12.0.4 or higher version, the following error message may appear in the SYSADMIN's Worklist:
Getting an Error occurred in the following Workflow.
Item Type = JTAUMPSW
Item Key = 12345
User Key = xxxxx request for password
Error Name = WFNTF_ROLE
Error Message = 3205: 'xxxxx' is not a valid role or user name.
Error Stack =
Wf_Notification.Send(email@example.com, JTAUMPSW, REG_APPRL_REQ, WF_ENGINE.CB)
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification_Send(JTAUMPSW, =12345, 191111, JTAUMPSW:REG_APPRL_REQ)
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification(JTAUMPSW, 12345, 191111, RUN)
Sent 22-OCT-08 01:21:47
Steps To Reproduce:
(R) iSupport Administrator
1. Create a new user in iSupport.
2. Log in as sysadmin.
3. Go to the Workflow Administrator responsibility.
4. Launch the JTAUMPSW workflow.
5. Set the requestor_user_name, password attributes.
6. Set the approval_required attribute to T.
8. Look at the workflow in the status monitor, to check the workflow error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms