Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Occasionally, change orders show NOT implemented even after successfully implementing the change order and seeing the "Engineering Change Order Implementation" program run successfully.
What is working
Most change orders work fine. Occasionally see the issue and not sure why.
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Change Management
2. Create and implement a change order.
3. See the "Engineering Change Order Implementation" program runs successfully.
4. Navigate to Development Manager > Change Management > Change Simple Search
5. Enter change order number and go
6. View the change Order
7. See the discrepancy: The Change order does NOT show implemented
See the log file show something like the following:
Current system time is 11-NOV-2009 11:02:56
After: ENG_IMPL_ITEM_CHANGES_PKG.impl_item_changes: Return Status=S
bERES_Flag_for_BOM=FALSE, then, NO ERES event for BOM .
bERES_Flag_for_Routing=FALSE, then, NO ERES event for Routing.
The header of ECO VWMO3 will not be implemented.
Ackn check: parent_record_id=0, eco_failed_flag=0
Normal end of acknowledgement part
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms