Datafix Needed For Change Order Implementation Failed And Change Order Status Wrong
(Doc ID 1061810.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Occasionally, change orders show NOT implemented even after successfully implementing the change order and seeing the "Engineering Change Order Implementation" program run successfully.
What is working
Most change orders work fine. Occasionally see the issue and not sure why.
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Change Management
2. Create and implement a change order.
3. See the "Engineering Change Order Implementation" program runs successfully.
4. Navigate to Development Manager > Change Management > Change Simple Search
5. Enter change order number and go
6. View the change Order
7. See the discrepancy: The Change order does NOT show implemented
See the log file show something like the following:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document