Book a Copied RMA Error: Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%
(Doc ID 1061854.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to book a copied RMA, the following error occurs:
Order-level sales credit total () must equal 100%
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Order Management responsibility
2. Navigation: Orders,Returns >Order Organizer
3. Query order with multiple lines
4. Go to one of the lines
5. Actions > Copy > copy the lines to a new RMA
6. Open the RMA
7. Attempt to Book and see error
The work-around is to enter the sales credits manually in the RMA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document