Unable To Specify Item Template During Mass Change Update Of Org Item Attributes In PIM
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Product Information Management (PIM) Users find that there is no option to specify template during mass change/ mass update organization (org) item attributes.
Expect that there is a option to specify template so that in cases of changing more than one attribute it will be easier to specify the template instead of specifying all attributes.
What is working
User need to update all attributes individually.
1) Navigate to Product Information Management Data Librarian responsibility > Mass Change: Update Organization Item Attributes
2) In the "Update Organization Item Attributes: Select Items ", specify an Item in the search criteria; Click Next button
3) In the " Update Organization Item Attributes: Review Items ", just click Next button
4) In the " Update Organization Item Attributes: Select Organizations " , specify Organization code as 620 in the 'Organization code' field; Click Next button
5) In the " Update Organization Item Attributes: Review Organizations " page, just click Next button
6) In the " Update Organization Item Attributes: Review Results ", click Export button
7) Select the appropriate Excel Viewer option, say Excel 2007; Click Next button
8) Open the downloaded webadi file
9) Find that 'Item Template' column is not available
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms