Customer Support Specialist / Case Management: Need to Sort the Tasks by Default
(Doc ID 1062432.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Customer Support Specialist or Case Worker, need to sort the Tasks displayed on the Task and Related Information tab.
(R) Case Worker
(N) Agent Dashboard
- Click on a case summary
- Task and Related information Tab.
1. Click the Personalization Link 'Personalize "Task Summary Table" in the 'Tasks and Related Information' tab
2. In the first line that reads 'Table: Task Summary Table', click the 'Personalize' pencil icon
3. The last row should read 'Query'. Click on the 'Personalize' icon for this row under the Personalization level that you need - Site, Organization, or Responsibility.
4. Under the 'Sorting' region, there is a message that reads "No sorting is allowed."
Every column in the Tasks regions are sortable if you click on the Column Header.
But this patch will allow users to determine a "default" sort order for the table.
Under the 'Sorting' region, there should be options to select the sort criteria:
. Due Date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document