R11i When Running Mass Additions Post All Assets Posts to the First Corporate Book
(Doc ID 1063275.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAXMADDS - Prepare Mass Additions
APMACR - AP Mass Additions Create
After proper setup of categories for the Corporate books that use different clearing accounts, for all corporate books, and run create mass addition process, all assets post only in one corporate book.
1. Create an AP Invoice 'Invoice 1' with asset clearing account '1570' for corporate asset book 'OPS CORP'
2. Validated and accounted AP Invoice 'Invoice 1'
3. Submit Transfer accounting to GL
4. Post GL journal
5. Run create mass addition program
6. Cannot find any asset lines for corporate asset book 'OPS CORP', but received all asset lines for another corporate asset book 'OPS SERVICES'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|