R11i When Running Mass Additions Post All Assets Posts to the First Corporate Book
(Doc ID 1063275.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAXMADDS - Prepare Mass Additions
APMACR - AP Mass Additions Create
After proper setup of categories for the Corporate books that use different clearing accounts, for all corporate books, and run create mass addition process, all assets post only in one corporate book.
1. Create an AP Invoice 'Invoice 1' with asset clearing account '1570' for corporate asset book 'TEST CORP'
2. Validated and accounted AP Invoice 'Invoice 1'
3. Submit Transfer accounting to GL
4. Post GL journal
5. Run create mass addition program
6. Cannot find any asset lines for corporate asset book 'TEST CORP', but received all asset lines for another corporate asset book 'TEST SERVICES'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|