R11i When Running Mass Additions Post All Assets Post to the First Corporate Book
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAXMADDS - Prepare Mass Additions
APMACR - AP Mass Additions Create
***Checked for relevance on 27-Jan-2014***
After proper setup of categories for the Corporate books that use different
clearing accounts, for all corporate books, and run create mass addition process,
all assets post only in one corporate book.
1. Create an AP Invoice 'Invoice 1' with asset clearing account '1570' for corporate asset book 'OPS CORP'
2. Validated and accounted AP Invoice 'Invoice 1'
3. Submit Transfer accounting to GL
4. Post GL journal
5. Run create mass addition program
6. Cannot find any asset lines for corporate asset book 'OPS CORP',
but received all asset lines for another corporate asset book 'OPS SERVICES'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms