Mobile Warehouse Slotting Tasks Does Not Group Tasks In Same Pick Slip In A Group
(Doc ID 1063583.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processing mobile tasks for the same move order requires extra navigation back to the menu selecting SLOTTING for each task processed.
-- Overview --
1. You create a Move Order Transfer with multiple lines. This process will create multiple tasks.
2. You will queue the tasks to a user.
3. You will then go an process the tasks via SLOTTING in the mobile. When you load the first task the user is automatically kicked back to menu and has to select SLOTTING again to process the next task even though these tasks are grouped together.
Expect no need to return to menu to select SLOTTING after each task. The tasks are grouped together allowing the user to process each one without returning to the menu.
1. create a move order transfer order with multiple lines
2. run move order pick slip program with a pick slip grouping rule to make sure all tasks on this move order get on the same pick slip, also to allocate the order lines but not to plan task
3. Query the order to a mobile user and log in as the user and navigate to Tasks>directed tasks>warehousing>slotting and work on the order
4. Pick the first task into a new xfer LPN and click Load, then we get a message "group of pick tasks completed" and get kick back to the warehousing menu
5. We have to click on slotting again to work on the 2nd task on the same pick slip
You expect slotting to give us tasks in the same move order or pick slip one by one in a group without kicking us out back to menu screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document