Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0 to 12.1.1 - Release: 12 to 12
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue occurs only when receipt date for 2nd late charge run less than 1st charge calculation date.
1) 1st receipt date = 10-nov-09
2) Ist charge calculation date = 10-dec-09
3) 2nd receipt date = 15-nov-09 (less than charge calculation date in step 2) causes issue
4) In case 2nd receipt date ; 10-Dec-09 then it works fine. I've tested this.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup late charge for late payments
2) Make partial late payment (e.g. $50) for invoice (with open balance $1000)
3) Run Generate Late Charge program in Final mode
4) Late charge invoice generated for late payment invoice
5) Make another partial payment (e.g. $50) for same invoice
6) Run Generate Late Charge program in Final/draft mode. No late charge calculated for 2nd late paid receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms