Unable to De-select or Undesignate a Covered Dependent
(Doc ID 1064543.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that currently covered dependents cannot be de-selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Select Program Enrollment from the Desktop Activities drop down.
4. Click the Designee button and select the Designate Dependents tab.
5. Attempt to de-select one of the covered check boxes for an existing contact and save.
After saving, the box is re-selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document