Can't Delete A Resource From High Volume Repair: Repair Execution Tab
(Doc ID 1064627.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the resource from the 'Repair Execution Tab' of the High Volume Repair page can't be deleted?
The delete button is not active.
1. (R) Depot Repair Super User.
2. Create SR, Repair Order and WIP Job.
3. Launch High Volume Repair Form.
4. Add a new Resource to a given Operational Step.
5. Save the Record.
6. Attempt to Delete/Remove (Original Resource).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document