Requisition Total Does Not Change On the Notification Subject When The Requisition Lines Are Ammended
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. A users raises and submits a Purchase Requisition to an Approver
2. The approver receives and reviews the Approval notification via the Notification Summary form.
3. The approver than contacts the user and asks for adjustments to be made to the documents that results in a change in the document total.
4. The user contacts the approver confirming the changes have been made. (or steps 3 and 4 are combined into one step and the Approver via the Open Document link or Edit Requisition link changes the data on the requisition)
5. When the approver opens the notification again, the adjustments are shown, but the document total on the notification subject remains the same.
Why is the subject of the notification not updated with the revised document total on the existing notification?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms