Applicants And Interviewers do not Receive Any Interview Notifications for Any Kind of Interview
(Doc ID 1065114.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interview notifications are not working correctly. The following issues have been reported:
1. Interviewer does not receive notification about a planned interview.
2. Applicant does not receive notification for a confirmed interview. Details of the interview only shows
under the section 'My Interviews' in the applicant's iRecruitment home page.
Applicant should get a notification for a confirmed interview. While an interviewer should get a notification of a planned interview.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iRecruitment as a recruiter.
2. Navigate to iRecruitment Home > Search for Vacancies.
3. Search for a vacancy.
4. Click on the 'View Applicants' button.
5. Choose an applicant and click the 'Create Interview' button.
6. Set up the interview and save the interview with 'Interview Status' of 'Planned.'
7. Check the notifications of the interviewer.
8. Change the status of the interview to 'Confirmed.'
9. Check the notifications of the applicant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document