Counter Reading History Page does not Display the Time in User Preferred Time Zone
(Doc ID 1065438.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Install Base counter history page does not display counter reading dates and time taking into account Server and Client Timezone settings.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Let's assume that the profile options are set at user level to the following values:
Server Timezone (GMT +03:00) Moscow
Client Timezone (GMT +00:00) London
Enable Timezone Conversion = 'Yes'
2. Also, eBusiness Suite Home Page > Preferences
Timezone for user set to (GMT + 00:00) London
3. In Oracle Installed Base User responsibility select Oracle Installed Base and query back an item instance with an associated counter.
4. Enter counter reading as 08-JAN-2010 12:00 - value 100 and Save
5. Go to counter history screen for this counter, you will see counter reading 08-JAN-2010 15:00 - value 100
6. The time difference of 3 hours is due to the Server Timezone being 3 hours ahead of the Client Timezone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!