After Upgrading to 12.1.X, Project Budgets Cannot be Edited in Excel as the Spreadsheet Errors
(Doc ID 1065534.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Down loading a budget version to excel errors with:
1. visual basic editor:
Ambiguous Name Detected: CreatePopList_PopCache_PA_FP_WEBADI_UPLOAD_INF_DELETE_FLAG
2. Processing: Create Document
system error: -2146827284
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Project Search - find your project
2. Financial tab and Budget and Forecast subtab
3. Choose Approved Cost Budget
4. Maintain Versions link
5. Edit pencil icon
6. 'Edit in Excel' from the drop down menu.
7. The error is returned and Excel is locked up while the error continues to loop.
Upgraded to 12.1.X
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!