PERWSHRG FRM-40654 When Trying to Update some Employees
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0 HRMS RUP 7 [Release 12.0]
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for currency 31-Dec-12
Can't update any field in the maintain and enter form for some of the employees
"FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to HRMS with responsibility US HRMS Manager.
1. Go to Enter and Maintain form.
3. Create Employments with date of birth.
4. Navigate to Benefits tab and provide the adoption date as 01-Jan-1940.
6. Now try to update the same employee, application throws below error.
FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms