Unbalanced Receipt Accounting When Exchange Rates are Changed on Daily basis
(Doc ID 1066490.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARXRWMAI Receipts workbench.
Receipt accounting is getting generated incorrectly when users are working
through multiple sessions ; where one is modifying the exchange rates
dynamically while the other users are entering receipts in the system.
Further, once the receipt is generated, the View Accounting shows old
exchange rate whereas the amounts are calculated using the modified exchange
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open two Receivable sessions belonging to two users.
2. Exchange rate defined for EUR > USD = 8 by first user.
3. Second user creates a receipt in EUR, but does not save it.
4. Before saving the receipt, the first user updates the exchange rate to 10.
5. Receipt is then saved in AR with exchange rate = 8 (as seen from Tools > Exchange Rate)
6. However, the view accounting for the receipt shows currency exchange rate
as 8 but calculates the debits and credits using exchange rate of 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document