Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.0 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that if an employee has suspended and interim coverage for a plan, the rates for the interim coverage disappear if a life event processes after the initial life event and before coverage starts. The rates for the suspended coverage do not disappear.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Process a New Hire life event.
3. Enroll the employee in Spouse Optional Life and/or Employee Optional Life plan(s).
- The coverage start date is the 1st of the month after 60 days from the life event.
- The employee enrolls in an amount that requires a certification.
- The employee is given suspended coverage of Spouse Life 50K and Interim Coverage of Spouse Life 20K.
- Before coverage starts an employee has a salary change and the Salary Change life event is processed.
- Salary Change life event does not affect coverage of either Employee Opt Life (except at 01-JAN) or Spouse Life.
- At that point the employee still has Interim Coverage of 20K, but the rate is gone.
There is no row for the rate nor is there an amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms