INSTALLED BASE HISTORY SHOWS INCORRECT HISTORY FOR WIP JOB and NO HISTORY FOR ITEM NUMBER
(Doc ID 1066926.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Installed Base Agent User Responsibility > Item Instance history page
1) does not show the history of the Item Number
2) shows history of WIP job ID instead of WIP job name
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1) Go to Oracle Installed base agent user
2) Search for instances which have a change in the item number and/or work order
3) Go to transaction history of that instance the old and new item number are not displayed, and/or the history of WIP job ID displays instead of WIP job name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document