ENHANCED RETROPAY NOT PICKING UP CHANGES IN THE USER DEFINED TABLE (UDT)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we make any changes to the data that is captured in the User Defined Tables (UDT), the Enhanced Retro Pay does not take those changes into consideration and is not picking up the changes.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Housing was effective on September
- Element Description
- Pension Contribution ( information element , has No retro setup)
- Pension Contribution Employee ( Voluntary deduction )
- attached to Retroevent XXARMS_Council_retro
- and Retro Component setup correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms