Repair Order: Default PO Number Does Not Populate On Multiple Serial Numbers.
(Doc ID 1067943.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a repair order and using the Capture Serial Numbers for a multiple quantity, the Default Purchase Order (PO) number field is not populated on each repair order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Responsibility-Depot Repair Super User
1. Create a repair order line for a quantity of 2 or more.
2. Enter a Default PO Number in the Details tab.
3. Enter any required values in the descriptive flexfield.
4. Save Repair Order - this saves a draft repair order.
5. Navigate to Tools > Capture Serial Number
6. Enter serial numbers, click 'Process'.
7. Individual repair lines are created correctly
8. Descriptive flexfield values copy, but Default PO does not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document