Trying to View Approved Notifications Results in Workflow Error ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION" Where Multiple Approvers Exist For Sales Agreement
(Doc ID 1068902.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to view approved notifications in the case where there are multiple approvers involved for a Sales Agreement. (Negotiation with Approval flow).
After the first approval, then it routes and in an attempt to get the approvers of that Sales Agreement, the application returns only the last approver and t
the following error message is raised:
ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION"
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Open Sales Agreement Form. Enter Customer Number.
3. Select Blanket Type which needs internal Approvals.
4. Save the Sales Agreement.
5. Click Submit
6. Select View Notification Details from the actions menu.
7. Click on Approve button in the View Notification Details page.
8. Error is displayed
9. SA in status 'Pending Customer Acceptance'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document