Status Not Getting Updated In Bulk Enrollment Tables When Class Capacity Is Increased
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Enrollment Admin
Find that the Enrollment_Status column is not getting updated in the Bulk Enrollment tables when the class capacity increases after seeing Waitlisted status for learners.
Expect that the Bulk Enrollment Table to get updated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create class with capacity 10
2. Populate Bulk Enrollment tables with the required information for 40 learners
3. Run the Bulk Enrollment Process with the request id;
4. Class gets full and Bulk Enrollment table shows that only 10 learners got confirmed due to the class capacity and remaining learners shows as Waitlisted.
5. Go to Learner Administrator and increase the Class capacity to 50
6. Scheduled Process automatically picks all the waitlisted learners and confirm their Enrollment, but it doesn't update the status in the Bulk Enrollment tables.
7. This can be verified using following query.
select p.employee_number, p.full_name, t.name as Booking_Status
from per_all_people_f p, ota_bulk_enr_requests r, ota_bulk_enr_req_members d, ota_booking_status_types t
where r.bulk_enr_request_id = :request_id
and r.bulk_enr_request_id = d.bulk_enr_request_id
and p.person_id = d.person_id
and d.enrollment_status = t.booking_status_type_id
and trunc(sysdate) between p.effective_start_date and p.effective_end_date
The issue has the following business impact:
Bulk Enrollment Table is not updated with the new Enrollment Status. So, the Bulk Enrollment was showing Wrong Enrollment Status codes for these learners.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms