Repair Order Error "Repair Order will not be created as Depot Repair flag is not set to Yes for Business process used" After Change Ownership Of The Instance + Saving SR.
(Doc ID 1069944.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Depot Repair>Repair Order screen, when attempting to save a Service Request and Repair Order after changing the ownership of the Item Instance, the following error occurs.
1. (R) Deport Repair Super User.
2. (N) Depot Repair : Repair Order.
3. Create a new Service Request.
4. Enter the Customer information, and enter just the Item Number in the SR header. without clicking Save button, navigate to the Repair Order Details tab.
5. In the Repair Order Details tab enter the Item Serial Number/IB Instance (which actually belong to some other customer).
6. Attempt to save the changes.
7. The system will prompt to change the ownership of the item instance.
8. Navigate to Tools-->Change Ownership and change the ownership of this item instance to the customer on the Repair Order.
9. Now Save.
10. The error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document