HOW TO SUPPRESS MESSAGE 'BILL TO SITE HOLD APPLIED AGAINST LINE 1'
(Doc ID 1070174.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to suppress the message 'Bill to Site hold applied against line 1'?
1. Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Tools > Create Hold Source
3. Query an existing Hold Name with Workflow Item = OM Order Line and WF Activity = Pick Line
4. Create hold source for bill-to site and ship-to site for a customer
5. Create order line for the customer with same bill-to site and ship-to site
6. Message will popup at line creation 'Bill to Site hold applied against line 1'
If you have 300 lines on the order for same bill-to, you have to acknowledge the same message 600 times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document