HOW TO SUPPRESS MESSAGE 'BILL TO SITE HOLD APPLIED AGAINST LINE 1'
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-MAR-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 11-Oct-2013***
Is there a way to suppress the message 'Bill to Site hold applied against line 1'?
1. Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Tools > Create Hold Source
3. Query an existing Hold Name with Workflow Item = OM Order Line and WF Activity = Pick Line
4. Create hold source for bill-to site and ship-to site for a customer
5. Create order line for the customer with same bill-to site and ship-to site
6. Message will popup at line creation 'Bill to Site hold applied against line 1'
If you have 300 lines on the order for same bill-to, you have to acknowledge the same message 600 times.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms