Depot Repair Does Not Pass Contact Person From Service Request to RMA/Order
(Doc ID 1070393.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Depot Repair, the 'bill to' contact and 'ship to' contact are not passed to the RMA order created. The 'bill to' and 'ship to' contact information is captured at the SR level. When the RMA is viewed in OM the 'bill to' and 'ship to' information is not available.
This happens even with profile option 'CSD: Default Logistics Addresses to Primary Customer Account Sites' set to 'No'.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create SR in the SR form with a contact. In the Addresses tab, enter a different contact as 'Bill To' contact and also a different contact as 'Ship To' contact.
- In the Repair Order form, query this SR, and create a repair order. Then submit the RMA.
- Query the RMA and notice the 'Bill To' / 'Ship To' contacts on the addresses tab for the lines are NOT populated.
- Query the SR and go to the Charges tab. Note that the 'Bill To' / 'Ship To' information is blank.
- Enter a Charge line manually. Notice that the 'Bill To' information (including contact) is defaulted correctly from the SR.
- Submit the order for the manual Charge line. Query the order and see that the 'Bill To' and 'Ship To' contact are correct - as defined in the SR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document