Work Order Detail Report Fails with "An error encountered either due to invalid Template details or due to null Data Input Stream"
(Doc ID 1070603.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.0 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to print Work Order report in Self Service pages, the following error is observed
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Maintenance Superuser responsibility
2. Select Work orders tab
3. Query back work order(s)
4. Select Print Work Orders button
5. In Work Order Report page that is displayed, select work order(s) to print
Select the Parameters to print
Select Format = HTML (but could be any of the formats, Excel, PDF, RTF)
6. Select Run button
7. Error message is displayed.
Others symptoms/issues that are related
1. Running the “Maintenance Work Order Detail Report” (EAMWRREP) program from Enterprise Asset Management forms will display one the followings errors in the log:
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
LPX-00242: invalid use of ampersand ('&') character (use &)
Error at line 27
ORA-06512: at "SYS.XMLTYPE", line 272
ORA-06512: at line 1
2. Check the view EAM_OPERATIONS_DETAILS_V and observe it to be invalid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document