iSupport: The Sort Functionality Does Not Work in the Question Template.
(Doc ID 1071509.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iSupport Administrator
2. Click on the Administrator link -> Support tab
3. It will display a list of templates.
4. Selected the template which contains a list of questions with Sort and Add Question Buttons. (List contains 66 questions)
5. Clicking on the Sort button allows the questions to be sorted.
6. Issue : - When the list of Questions is < 65 the list is sortable. When there are more than 65 questions the error appears or clicking on the Update button just doesn't sort the questions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document