Claim Settlement Previous Open Credit Memo List of values (LOV) Does Not Return Any Results if the 'Balance Due' Search field is set to 'Between'
(Doc ID 1071970.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Claim Settlement Previous Open Credit Memo List of values (LOV) does not return any results if the 'Balance Due' Search field is set to 'Between'.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Management > Claims
- Query/Open an existing Deduction Claim, where the customer has numerous Open Credit Memos.
- Select Settlement link
- Update Settlement Method to 'Previous Open Credit '
- In the field that appears below the Settlement Method field, click on the Flashlight next to the field.
- See all the Credit Memos for the Customer that default in the display
- Note: the balance due amounts and determine a search range that will show at 2 of the Credits
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document