Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Dec-2013***
When attempting to submit logistics lines for a repair order that has a 'Bill To' / 'Ship To' account that is different from the customer account on the service request header, the RMA is created, but when trying to add the RMA number to the ship line it errors with:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Service Request with account 1.
2. Change the 'Bill To' and 'Ship To' accounts in the customer tab to account 2.
3. Save Service Request.
4. Go to Tools > Repair Orders.
5. Enter details for saving the repair order (RO)
(no logistics lines created automatically in this case).
6. Create and book the RMA for the return line in the logistics tab - notice the 'correct' bill to account is defaulted.
7. Now try to book the ship line and receive the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms