Unable to Close Trips or Trip Stops after Ship Confirming a Delivery on a Trip that has Many Deliveries
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency on 11-MAR-2017
When attempting to ship confirm delivery a specific delivery, error number 1 occurs. When attempting to close the trip stops associated to this delivery, error number 2 occurs
1. This action cannot be performed because the selected records are not eligible.
2. Stop <stop name> cannot be closed because it has at least one pick-up delivery that is not yet confirmed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Navigate to shipping->transactions
3. Find the problematic delivery
4. Attempt to ship confirm this delivery
5. Error number 1 occurs.
6. Review the Shipping Transactions Form, see that this delivery has already been ship confirmed, it cannot be ship confirmed again.
7. Go to the Path by Stop tab. See that although the delivery is confirmed, the trip stops are still open.
8. Select the first stop (the pickup stop), and use Actions->update status
9. From the Update Status window, attempt to close the stop.
10. Second error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms