Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Concurrent Program: PAAPIMP_SI - PRC: Interface Supplier Costs
When attempting to interface supplier costs by running PRC: Interface Supplier Costs process,
the following rejection occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create AP Invoice
2. Payables Approval
3. Create Accounting
4. PRC: Interface Supplier Cost
5. AP Distribution Line imported to PA and ap_invoice_distribution.pa_addition_flag set to 'Y'
6. Canceled invoice lines for AP Invoice in Payables
7. Payables Approval
8. Create Accounting
9. PRC: Interface Supplier Cost
10. AP Distribution Line does not import to PA ap_invoice_distribution.pa_addition_flag - 'N'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms