PRC: Interface Supplier Costs Shows Rejection "The transaction failed funds check"
(Doc ID 1072939.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Concurrent Program: PAAPIMP_SI - PRC: Interface Supplier Costs
On 22.214.171.124 PA.M + RUP2:
When attempting to interface supplier costs by running PRC: Interface Supplier Costs process,
the following rejection occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create AP Invoice
2. Payables Approval
3. Create Accounting
4. PRC: Interface Supplier Cost
5. AP Distribution Line imported to PA and ap_invoice_distribution.pa_addition_flag set to 'Y'
6. Canceled invoice lines for AP Invoice in Payables
7. Payables Approval
8. Create Accounting
9. PRC: Interface Supplier Cost
10. AP Distribution Line does not import to PA ap_invoice_distribution.pa_addition_flag - 'N'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document