NOT ABLE TO RECONCILE AR RECEIPT WITH BANK STATEMENT LINE
(Doc ID 1073180.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
i) Duplicate receipts
ii) No matching receipt for the invoice number and the agent name.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
- Create 2 Receipts on AR Side having the same Date, GL Date, Amount, Currency.
- Apply 2 receipts to to 2 different Customers with different Transaction Numbers.
- On the Cash Management side, there is a Bank Statement which has 2 lines for both the Receipts.
- Populate the AGENT and INVOICE NO field by entering the Customer Name and AR Invoice No.
If there are changes in the environment, product, account and hardware that trigger the problem describe them.
Explain what caused the issue.
- The auto reconciliation process is not able to reconcile a receipt based on invoice number and agent name.
The query to select an invoice in the CE_AUTO_BANK_MATCH.INVOICE_MATCH procedure uses a join condition HZ_PARTIES.party_id = AR_PAYMENT_SCHEDULES_ALL.CUSTOMER_ID.
But the customer_id and the party_id can be different according to the HZ Model.
Provide step by step instructions on how to solve the problem.
- To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
- For 12.0.X : Download and review the readme and pre-requisites for <patch 8675333:R12.CE.A>
- For 12.1.X : Download and review the readme and pre-requisites for <patch 8675333:R12.CE.B>
2. Ensure that you have taken a backup of your system before applying
the recommended patch.
3. Apply the patch in a test environment.
4. Confirm the following file versions:
You can use the commands like the following:
strings -a $XX_TOP/filename |grep '$Header'
5. Retest the issue.
6. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document