How To Reverse a Journal into a Prior Period?
(Doc ID 1073616.6)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2013
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version: 18.104.22.168 and later [Release: 11.5.10 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
** Checked for Relevancy on 10-MAY-2011 **
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
You want to reverse a journal into a prior period, but the period does not appear in the List of Values on the Default Reversal Period window of the Enter Journals form.
You are trying to create the reversal as follows:
- Responsibility = General Ledger Super User
- Navigation = Journals/Enter (Form Name = Enter Journals)
- Find a journal or batch to be reversed.
- Click the [More Actions] button.
- Click the [Reverse Journal] or [Reverse Batch] button.
- The Default Reversal Period window is displayed. The periods that appear in the List of Values are the period the original batch was created for, and periods after that. There are no prior periods listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!