Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
Form:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
When attempting to change the Tax Classification Code from Manage tax in both Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) the following error occurs.
"Your updates were saved, but tax recalculation failed. Please contact your tax manager"
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Change System Profile 'FND: Application Module Connection Pool Enabled' from No to Yes
2) Open a purchase order using Purchase Order Summary
3) Choose Actions Menu > Manage Tax
4) Click Additional Tax Information button
5) Change Tax Classification Code and click apply. Error message will appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms