R12: Recalculate Tax Fails With Error When Changing Purchase Order Or Requisition Tax Classification Code
(Doc ID 1074640.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
Form:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
When attempting to change the Tax Classification Code from Manage tax in both Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) the following error occurs.
"Your updates were saved, but tax recalculation failed. Please contact your tax manager"
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Change System Profile 'FND: Application Module Connection Pool Enabled' from No to Yes
2) Open a purchase order using Purchase Order Summary
3) Choose Actions Menu > Manage Tax
4) Click Additional Tax Information button
5) Change Tax Classification Code and click apply. Error message will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document