Issue To Field Location Always Stays In Pending Status For Item Which Has Asset Associated: 'Unable to derive accounts from sub ledger accounting for the material transaction'
(Doc ID 1075484.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing a 'Miscellaneous Issues to Field Location' in Inventory, the location and status of the item instance are updated in OAT, but in the transactions details it still shows it is in pending status even though the Material Transaction ID shows as completed in Inventory. Also the Create Asset program log also shows the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Misc Receipt in inventory misc transactions (assign lot/serial)
2) Issue to field in inventory misc transactions (search based on serial triggered)
3) Query item instance transactions in Asset Tracking, transaction is pending.
(OAT >Item Instance)
4) Run Cost Management SLA-Create accounting
5) Run Purchasing Create accounting
6) Run "Create Assets: Interface Inventory Transactions to Oracle Assets"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!