Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.0 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 27-Feb-2015***
The issue to a work order of a rebuildable item from an expense subinventory is producing accounting entries even though the check box "Value Rebuildable At Zero Cost " is checked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. create a work order on a parent of rebuildable serial number to be replaced.
2. Add the rebuildable item as material requirement
3. Release work order
4. Request material from an expense subinventory
5. Issue a rebuildable serial number
6. The work order is charged at the cost of the rebuildable item
Expect no accounting entries to be generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms