Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Engineering - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
Form:ENGFDECN.FMB - Define engineering change order
When attempting to delete an Engineering Change Order (ECO) through the Engineering Change Orders form (ENGFDECN), the following error is raised although the ECO has no revised items at all.
"This ECO cannot be cancelled because it has an un-implemented Revised item"
"ECO XXXXX must be approved when the ECO or any of its revised items are scheduled"
- The issue can be replicated at will with the below steps:
- Go to Engineering : ECOs : ECOs
- Select your organization
- Query your ECO
- Click on the Red Cross top menu icon to delete the ECO
- See the reported error
- Acknowledge the message and click on Revised Items button
- See no records are retrieved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms