WIP TRANSACTION Err APP-FND-00756 Cannot find combination SUBINVENTORY LOCATOR QUALITY COLLECTION ELEMENT
(Doc ID 1077032.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error "APP-FND-00756: Cannot find combination CCID=-1 CODE=MTLL SET=4"
is received from the subinventory locator collection element while opening the collection plan
within the "Update Quality Results" for quality collection plan records created from within a
WIP transaction form (i.e. Move Transactions), for dynamic subinventory locators.
This issue impacts WIP Component Segragation collection plans where components must be transacted
from the production floor to MRB.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create (or identify) a subinventory with Locator Control defined as Dynamic entry
2. Create a Collection Plan using any subinventory and locator pre-seeded
collection elements and related the collection plan to a WIP transaction form. The example below
uses the pre-seeded Component collection elements used in the WIP Component Segregation
3. Enter the WIP transaction form (i.e. Move Transactions) related to the
collection plan and enter the transaction.
4. Select the Quality Icon from the navigator menu and enter a collection
plan record for the collection plan defined in step 2, using the subinventory defined in step 1
and a unique locator (this company uses the job number).
5. Go to the Update Quality Results form and the error will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document