Components Issued To a Project with Different Tasks Not Shown as In Service in FA
(Doc ID 1077554.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Found that a Parent Asset "In-Service", Component-of child is not reflected on project. When a parent is put in service, the component of child shows as in service in Oracle Asset Tracking but is not reflected on the project when it is on a different task from the parent. If user views the expenditure lines on the project the component of child will not reflect the In Service action on the project.
Should place the child in service on the project
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Misc Receipt into inventory (normal items) of 2 serialized assets
2) Misc Issue to a project, EACH ASSET ON ITS OWN TASK
3) Install both assets in OAT
4) Make one asset a component of the other
5) Place the parent asset in service in OAT
6) Run concurrent programs to interface in service transactions to projects
7) View expenditure lines on the project (there will only be 4 lines, the component of child will not reflect the in service action on the project)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, user is unable to place component of In Service if the child component is on a different task then the parent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document