CREDIT CHECK FAILURE HOLDS AREN'T AUTOMATICALLY RELEASED AFTER RUNNING CREDIT CHECK PROCESSOR
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.1 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.1 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
Find the Credit Check Processor is not releasing sales orders from hold even after payment has been received from customer to take them within their credit limit.
Expect the Credit Check Processor to release the order from hold.
1. Create a sales order that takes customer over their credit limit. Note: The credit hold gets applied at shipping. The transaction type has credit check set at Shipping, no other level.
2. Run the Credit Exposure Report and see customer is over credit limit.
3. Receive a payment in AR that takes customer below the credit limit.
4. Run Initialize Credit Summary.
5. Re-run the Credit Exposure Report and see customer has available credit.
6. Run the Credit Check Processor but order is not released from hold.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms