iSupport: 'Sign Out' Link Reverts User Back To Home Page - How To Redirect Logout To External Jsp
(Doc ID 1078215.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the 'Sign Out' link in iSupport, the application reverts the user back to the Home page.
The only way to end the session is via the (X) in the upper right corner of the window.
Is it possible to assign a different URL to the Sign Out link from iSupport?
i.e. When the user signs out from iSupport, the navigation should be to a custom URL and not to the AppsLocalLogin.jsp.
1. From the Company home page, click on the Help Desk icon.
2. Click the 'Create Service Request' hyperlink -- this directs users to the self service pages.
3. (R) iSupport Employee User
4. Create Service Request link
5. Click 'Sign Out' link
6. Application reverts user back to the iSupport Homepage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document