Cannot Edit Project Based Purchase Order Distribution After Receipt And Then Return
(Doc ID 1078370.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
Using Purchasing, when attempting to update project information for a purchase order that has quantity received as zero (after return), it is not allowing the update.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Purchase Order is created and approved
3. Project information is entered on the Purchase Order Distribution
4. Receipt/Deliver is conducted for the material which was ordered using the Receiving Module
5. Return is then issued - sending the material back to the supplier
6. It is not possible to update the project information upon querying the purchase order in the Enter Purchase Order form.
It is expected that because the return was completed, there is no longer quantity received, the distribution should allow updates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document