Cannot update the PROCESS_CONTROL_REQUEST record. APP_SERVER_GID must reference a valid APP_SERVER record on Outbound Transmissions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.03 to 5.5.06.02 - Release: 5.5 to 5.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exception: Cannot update
the PROCESS_CONTROL_REQUEST record. APP_SERVER_GID must reference a valid
APP_SERVER record. java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint
OTM does send out some outbound transmissions but some are failing from time to time
The issue can be reproduced with the following setup:
1. Created an external system to send info out to
2. Set retry to 2 and time delay to 15 min
3. Created a contact and assigned the external system to them and setup their comm mentod as httppost
4. Created an agent that is listening for location modified and have the
agent notify the contact.
5. Edit several of the locations in the guest domain.
6. Check the transmission that were sent.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms