APP-48378 Either the Expense Account or Location Have Null Value in Prepare Mass Additions
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Prepare Mass Additions form, invoices coming from Accounts Payable (AP) with the Queue name NEW are queried. The category is entered and the rest of the required fields in the form are completed. Save the addition with the queue name POST. When the asset is queried again, the following error is received:
APP-48378: either expense account or location is NULL
Enter a valid value for the fields.
To reproduce the error:
1. Create mass additions lines
2. In Prepare mass additions, MERGE NEW invoice lines, check the Sum Units Flag.
3. Go to the Merged Parent, open the invoice line, enter all assignment information on the Mass Additions form (NOT THE ASSIGNMENTS FORM).
Enter the category, Deprn Expense, Location and change the queue name to POST
Click done. Records saved
4. Exit Prepare Mass Additions.
5. Go to Prepare Mass Additions again and query the invoice that was just prepared. Click Find.
6. An error message will appear. THIS ONLY OCCURS WHEN USING SUM OF UNITS ON MERGE AND ENTERING DEPRN EXPENSE AND LOCATION INFORMATION ON THE MASS ADDITIONS FORM RATHER THAN THE ASSIGNMENTS FORM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms