R12: Payment Adjusted Event Has Incorrect Accounting Created
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 - Release: 12.0 to 12.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an Invoice
- Validated the invoice
- Created Online Accounting for the invoice
- Create Online accounting for Payment from payment workbench
- Re-query invoice in the Invoice Workbench
- Reverse the distribution and create another distribution to have the net impact zero.
- Validated the Invoice
- Run the Create Accounting process to create accounting for the Invoice Validated and Payment Adjusted event created for the invoice adjustment.
- The Accounting created for the Payment Adjusted event created for the
Credit Liability Account
Correct Entries should be as
Debit Cash Clearing Account
Credit Cash Clearing Account
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms